This week we are excited to share our progress on Cross-shard transaction, succeeding Pangaea Network stability, and announcing our upcoming events Harmony will be organizing in Asia. See the live document here and comment with any questions you might have.
- Cross-shard transaction implemented and tested, preparing for mainnet release.
- Pangaea phase-1 completed with 570+ external nodes (80% of the network). Pangaea phase-2 launched.
- Hardware wallet integration progress: RLP encoding/decoding, signature verification, UI configuration.
- Finished transaction signing process in Go-sdk and tested the compatibility with TrustWallet.
Business and Marketing
- Announced partnership with Honest Mining, holding an AMA session on both Harmony and Honest Mining’s telegram (September 5th, 2019)
- Make sure to claim $200 worth of $ONE and $HNST by participating in our live AMAs and addressing your comments in our Telegram communities.
- Nick White’s interview with @XLdean explained: Sharding algorithm, Effective Proof-Of-Stake, #Ethereum 2.0’s migration plans, and what variables to use when measuring different #PoS models
- Stephen Tse, CEO of Harmony, announced as the 2nd speaker at Unblock Tokyo: Ecosystem Fast Track on 5th October. Learn more
- We have redesigned our Reddit community. Make sure to join us there to get access in our exclusive AMAs & reward initiatives for our Redditors. Join Now
- Our Asian Community Roadshow will include presentations into the following summits: Consensus Singapore [Invest: Asia], Binance’s supermeetup, and Shanghai International Blockchain Week (Wanxiang ETH conference).
- Overall positive feedback from activities with both Gate.io and KuCoin
- 128 forms were submitted from China during the KuCoin airdrop.