This week we are excited to share our most recent listings, our progress with Pangaea, and our work on SDK. See the live document here and comment with any questions you might have.
- Stabilized Pangaea network v.1.1111 so that it has been running smoothly for the past five days; created a status page for the network.
- Demonstrated a prototype lottery DApp which leveraged Solidity Contract and Math Wallet.
- Listed on KuCoin adding $ONE/$BTC and $ONE/$USDT trading pairs; held a $1000 giveaway.
- Listed on Coinhako, bringing ONE trade pairings with $SGD, $IDR & $VNDT to the market; started a promotional discount for our community.
- Integrated with Cobo Wallet and held a 1.5M $ONE giveaway.
- Announced our partnership with Everstake, a leading #Staking Service platform to help institutional investors Stake on HarmonyONE.
Marketing & Community
- Robin Schmidt presented our community initiatives to support devs at BerlinBlockchainWeek.
- Nick White represented Harmony and spoke in a panel at BytomDevCon.
- Hummingbot released their real-time leaderboard for ONE Makers.
- Created a Pangaea Telegram Announcements page.
- Larissa Bitterli wrote an introductory article on blockchain from an intern’s perspective.