This Tuesday marks the sixth week in our transparency document series where we present our projects of scaling up our Mainnet, making our first token transaction, and listing on Gate.io. See the live document here and comment with any questions you might have.
- Released Harmony’s API Developers Guide which can be used by our technology partners.
- Expanded Harmony Mainnet to 1,000 nodes with 32% external nodes.
- Reached 2 million blocks on Harmony Mainnet.
- Made our first token transaction of 11.1111 ONE tokens on Harmony mainnet.
- Listed on Gate.io. $32 million was allocated to proportionally to the 5,000 participants in the offering of $250k worth of $ONE tokens.
- Completed the first phase of our game, Pangaea, with 700 nodes online.
- Planning a joint Binance DEV meetup at Berlin Blockchain Week. See details below:
Marketing & Community
- Conducted a survey to gain community insight on our current projects. Our creative director Robin Schmidt wrote an article here to discuss the responses.
- POS Bakerz wrote an introductory article on Harmony staking and technical architecture.
- Our co-founder Nick White will be speaking at the 2019 Bytom Global Blockchain Developer Conference.