Following the successful launch of our Day ONE Mainnet, we are delighted to announce a community-based competition for original content submission. The event will last three days, from 2 pm PST on July 13 and ending July 16 at 2 pm PST. We will award the top creators with Harmony swag from our new shop, having T-shirts, caps and much more. Plus top creators get a chance to win up to $300 worth of tokens. Creators will compete in two categories:
You can use your imagination in whichever way you see fit but each submission must talk about Harmony staking or Harmony nodes. We will not accept any NSFW material into the official competition.
How it works:
The competition uses a tier-based, elimination system to advance contestants into the next level for their original creation. Each category has three tiers for contestants to scale through:
- Tier 1: Opened to all to submit content
- Tier 2: 20 contestants will be voted into this group
- Tier 3: Three contestants will be voted in and declared winners by the community through Harmony’s Official Telegram group
How to apply:
- Create your own design, gif or meme
- join our telegram and announcement page
- Post your creation on Twitter and tag @harmonyprotocol with the following hashtags $one #harmonyprotocol #staking #harmonynode
- Fill THIS submission form
To aid content creators along with original content creation, the following are some of the things we are looking for:
- Comparison charts for stakes
- Comparison chart for nodes
- Informational images on why nodes are important
- What does it take to run a node?
- Guidelines. How to run Harmony node?
- $ONE-based puns/wordplay
- SODL: Stake for dear life
- Foundation node onboarding, operation, and perks
You can find information on nodes and staking here.
Deep dive into more info in the whitepaper.
- The maximum file size for photos should not exceed 5mb. Gifs should not exceed 15mb
- Minimum aspect ratio is 440 x 220 pixels (a 2:1 ratio), while the maximum is 1024 x 512 pixels.
If you need any additional required information or data for designs (for instance you need data to create the infographic Guidelines. How to run Harmony node?, but you personally don’t know how to do this), or if you have any other questions — you can simply ask in our main Telegram group https://t.me/harmony_one
We’ll highly appreciate if you choose our original branded Logo, colors and fonts for your designs:
Hack Tip for Competitors: You can invite your friends to our Telegram https://t.me/harmony_one and they can support you with their votes during Tier 3 voting.
Disclaimer: Harmony will utilize the designs of the top 3 winners on their official discord, telegram, and other media.