Harmony ONE token is now integrated with Simplex, the leading fiat infrastructure provider, to make ONE token available for secure and global purchases on harmony.one/buy.
Our goal from Day ONE was to build Harmony for everyone, and today we mark another step towards making ONE accessible worldwide.
Users can purchase ONE directly with their credit or debit cards as well as via bank transfers, to use the token within the Harmony ecosystem.
Simplex has partnered with 350+ platforms including Trust Wallet, Trezor, Binance and Bitpay.
Learn more by reading the details and user guide below.
To buy ONE, go to harmony.one/buy:
- Select the amount of Harmony ONE you wish to purchase and your Harmony ONE wallet address. The wallet should be in “one1…” format.
2. Follow the step by step flow within the Simplex platform to enter in your details. For first time users, you may need to verify your email address with a verification code sent by Simplex.
3. Once the payment has been verified, you will reach this confirmation page and receive confirmation emails from Simplex.
Simplex will charge the end user a 5% fee on each transaction, with a minimum fee of US$10.
If you need any help, you may contact Simplex’s support team 24/7. You can find them via:
- Start a live chat using the button on the bottom right of the page
- Submit a support ticket on their Support Center